The LV2011 20″ LED Backlit LCD Monitor from HP is a slim, capable solution to your monitor needs. With an integrated VGA input and “plug and play” capability you can easily incorporate this monitor into your current desktop configuration. The 1600 x 900 resolution coupled with the 3,000,000:1 enhance picture quality while the 5ms response time reduces lag for fast moving videos. Viewing the monitor is also made easier with 90° horizontal and 50° vertical viewing angles.
Along with enhanced viewing capabilities, the LB2011 20″ LED Monitor is designed with the environment in mind. You can rest assured this ENERGY STAR certified monitor is safe and energy efficient as it comes with Arsenic free display glass, Mercury free LED backlighting, and an EPEAT Silver rating.
- Expand Your Workspace
- This affordable, slim monitor delivers productive computing in a whole new way. With the power of HP’s top rated, Mercury-free LED backlit panel screen, experience improved brightness, contrast and clarity. At 1.9-inches thin, you can complement your workstation without sacrificing the space. With simple “plug and play” connectivity you can get started right away using the LV2011 LED Monitor.
- The Power of LED
- LED backlighting reduces the number and overall size of components in the monitor. Take advantage of both the attractive slim-factor as well as the assurance that you are going green with this energy efficient monitor. The integrated mercury-free backlighting produced by LED monitors consumes less power and has quicker on/off switching time in comparison to the CCFL panel monitors.
- Enhanced Viewing Capabilities
- The ultra-slim LV2011 LED Monitor provides 20-inches of high-quality viewing, paired with a 1600 x 900 resolution, a 3,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ration, and 5ms on/off response time. The integrated VGA input provides a simple solution when connecting to desktops or notebooks with 1600 x 900 crisp screen resolution.
- Environmentally Friendly
- •Arsenic free display glass
•Mercury free LED backlighting
•ENERGY STAR qualified
•EPEAT Silver registered
•China Energy Label